Tuesday, June 30, 2009






This is a nice 1971 Karmann Ghia that was a Washington State Car bought at Seattle Metro VW Dealership in 1970 2 owners till 2004 when a VW car guy found it, drove it and then sold it to a VW guy who welded a few rust spots on it and painted it. I being a Car Guy found it and since my love for VW's goes deep I decided to buy it and finish it off by replacing the interior. New Rug, New Tweed Headliner, New seat foam over the original seat covers. New Dash Pad. This also has a fully rebuilt Transmission and new tubes, No leak's on this VW, Ready for the road. Check this car out. I live in Snohomish and work in Kirkland. Call Dan Lozott The Car Guy @ 425-344-7556 or e-mail me for more pictures carguydanl@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY