Monday, August 31, 2009

Part of one of the Worlds Largest and most recognized Dealer on the web.

We sell Ford or Hyundai's all over the United States and Canada. Buy a New or Used vehicle from me online, No need to come in to the dealership. I can help you do all the work for you from your home or office.

Located in Kirkland Washington. But don’t let that stop you from shopping for A New or Used Ford from Dan Lozott. Need a Loan? Need trasportation? I'm close to the Seattle Airport and I will pick upon up in the car we have been e-mailing about.


If you live in Washington, I'm close to; Renton, Tacoma, Bellevue, Kirkland, Everett, Lynnwood, Marysville, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, Issaquah, Kent, Monroe, Snohomish or King county, Eastern Washington, Centralia, Chehalis, Yakima, Wenatchee, Olympia, Pullman, Sumner, Vancover, Walla Walla, Vancover Canada or Vancover Washington or in Alaska Juneau, Fairbank, Anchorage, We sell new and used Ford Cars Truck,Suvs All over the United States.

With millions of dollars in Inventory new and used I'm sure I can find you the deal your looking for.

Contact Dan Lozott The Car Guy 425-344-7556

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY