Friday, June 25, 2010



I know that over the last couple months I personally have had several customers asking about the New 2011 Ford Fiesta. I hope to start seeing these in July.

I'm looking forward to selling the Ford Fiesta's here in Kirkland. If you have been waiting for one, please let me know ss I can alert you once these start to arrive.

Contact me Dan Lozott The Car Guy here or at work dlozott@fordofkirkland.com
I'm in the office every day except Sundays and Wednesdays. 425-295-6170

Here are Ford's trim levels:

4-DR SEDAN S (P4A)
4-DR SEDAN SE (P4B)
4-DR SEDAN SEL (P4C)
5-DR HATCH SE (P4E)
5-DR HATCH SES (P4F)

If you would like a order Guide so you can build your the way you like. No problem I'll send you one.

Contact me Dan Lozott "The Car Guy" here or at work;
425-295-6170 dlozott@fordofkirkland.com
I'm in the office every day except Sundays and Wednesdays.
or Leave me a message @ (478) 227-3670



Thank you for thhinking of Dan Lozott and Kirkland Ford for your Ford Fiesta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY