Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Want a special price on the 2011 Ford Raptor? 2011 Ford Explorer or the 2011 New Ford Edge?


How about ordering a New Ford 2011? Or the new 2012 Ford Focus, it is due here soon.


Dan Lozott is the person who can help you!!!

Currently I have a couple 2010 Ford SVT Raptor Super Cab's to choose from. (as of posting date 2-16-2011) One is Black, and has all the options except the Graphics and the other is the Orange color with the Graphics. Yes 6.2 V-8's with the Navigation, Moon roof, trailer Tow system, heated seats... for $46,149 not the MSRP of $50,005.

Contact me for a copy of the Actual window stickers and details on how to pick up your SVT today Dan Lozott is here for you. CarGuyDanL@Gmail.com

Or a Shelby GT 500 Kona Blue with the SVT Performance package, navigation, stripe delete for only $51,459 not the MSRP $55,330
Call me at work or on my cell at 425-295-6170 Leave me a message @ (478) 227-3670


 I can help arrange shipping to any were. Yes ANY WERE in the USA and Canada. Or who knows? Do you live outside of the US or Canada and want a new Ford?

Most places start at a sales price over the window sticker with what we call in the car business as a dealer adm, second sticker... I start at the Invoice or below MSRP for just about every vehicle we have with the exception of the Mustang Boss Laguna Seca pkg. Since I work at a Dealership, they pay me, not you!

Gladly accepting Referrals or positive reviews on the web for helping get you a great deal.

I have been working at the location 11800 124th Ave Ne Kirkland Wa 98034 Also known as Ford of Kirkland since 1996 and over the years I have found that the Savoy shoppers and Internet Buyers want a straight forward sales approach.

I have been offering this to my customers ever since I started in the car business and continue to please my customers to this day.
Why not contact me and lets see how my price quote can help you save time, money and not needing to go through a Broker.

The Following vehicles I start at the Invoice not MSRP when Quoting a price and I can also help you get the Ford Rebates at point of Purchase to save you even more when buying or Financing.

Ford Mustang GT and Mustang LX, Ford Edge, Ford Focus, Ford Taurus, Ford F-150, Ford Expedition, Ford Fiesta, Ford Ranger, Ford Fusion Gas & Hybrid, Ford Escape Gas and Hybrid.


At or Below MSRP for the SVT Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 and F-150 Raptor!!!

I Can Order you a 2012 Mustang Boss 302 for $3975 over MSRP , pricing yet to be determined for the Laguna Seca for the best reasonable at market value. (contact me for details)
Also since I work at the location we also have the New Hyundai's here starting at the invoice (or less on some)Please contact me as Dealer cash changes monthly;

Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Elantra, Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Tuscon, Hyundai Sante Fe, Hyundai Genesis, Hyundai

The following at MSRP Hyundai Equuis.

Again ask for the Car Guy Dan L for your Free Price Quote today; CarGuyDanL@Gmail.com Leave me a message @ (478) 227-3670

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY