Wednesday, March 30, 2011

 I have had a few over the years as a Ford sales person, a 1996 GT Coupe, a 1999 Special Edition GT Convertible, a 1968 V-8 Convertible and a 2003 Cobra Convertible.

 I have to say the new 5.0 Mustang is a fun to drive muscle car.  This 5.0 feels like a street legal race car when I'm rolling down the road.  With the new electric steering you can select Sport mode for more precise driving feel, the Standard mode for a nice tight feel with less effort or a Comfort mode that makes it easy, (not what I would recommend though) 

 For Daily driving I like the Standard mode the best. In  Sport mode it is tighter and you really feel connected.  I really enjoy the quick and easy short shift 6 speed. In fact it is so much better than my 03 Cobra and I feel this 5.0 with premium fuel could really give the others a run for the Money.

 So far I have only 500 miles on my new Lava Red 2012 Mustang so I have only raced one older Saleen. Unfortunately it was only a race to 3 gear as once I did that I was gone and he could only watch me pull away. Of course I slowed down when I hit 70 and waited for him to catch up.


 I'm only on my 3rd tank of gas, the first 2 tanks full I used the  91 octane. This time I put in 87 and have driven about 1/4 tank and can feel the difference already. The car feels quieter a little less aggressive. Fuel economy is a little less to so I think I will burn the good stuff and have some fun while doing it. Once I get a couple thousand miles on this car, I just may go looking for someone who wants to race. I will keep you posted here.

 I will get some more pictures for you as well as the Lava red is a color you need to see to appreciate. At night it gives off a plumb color, overcast days you would think it's Black and when the sun light shines on it the Burgundy Lava color comes alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY