Monday, August 22, 2011

Sam ‎ - Aug 21, 2011




I am on my second car from Ford of Kirkland and when we went back to the dealership we knew we wanted to work with the same dealer as before, Dan Lozott. He is kind, funny, curteous but above all knowlegeable. He can tell you more information about any car on the lot than you ever thought you needed to know. Its great knowing that when your interested in a certain vehicle he can tell you everything about it... from specs, mpg, history, probably right down to what coffee the previous owner drank in it! Anyway, he is amazing and I know when we go for our third, fourth etc vehicles we will be back to Ford of Kirkland and back to Dan Lozott.





Dave ‎ - Aug 21, 2011

We had a very pleasant experience buying a used Expedition here. Dan was extremely helpful in helping us look through the inventory for a vehicle that would meet our needs and was within our price range. Very honest- we even got an unexpected refund for licensing fees that we apparently overpaid for. I'd definitely buy a car there again.







nthirsk ‎ - Aug 20, 2011

I purchased my second car from Ford of Kirkland last year. The purchase experience was conducted by Dan Lozott. I have never been more pleased with my buying experience. The process was smooth and efficient. I was kept informed throughout the entire process. Dan was very polite and courteous and extremely professional. I feel he went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure my purchase experience was second to none. All in all I would definitely recommend buying a car from Ford of Kirkland and to ensure the experience is even better, have Dan Lozott as your sales person.





Jian ‎ - Aug 20, 2011

This is my first car. I visited another 2 dealers before I turned to Ford of Kirkland and met Dan Lozott. From the other 2 dealers I felt a lot of pressure which made me very uncomfortable. But when I talked to Dan, he focused on the car and my needs and provided as much details as I wanteded to help me make the decision. The stress-free conversation was fantastic. After I decided to buy the car, Dan helped us to go through all the finacing options I could have. Although I just moved to the states and didn't have any credit history, Dan got me the best financing rate. I would give Ford of Kirkland and Dan Lozott a 5 star and denifitely will come back for my 2nd car.





KHDragon ‎ - Aug 20, 2011

We purchased my car while still living in Ohio and when we arrived from a 4 hour plane ride it was sitting right there! They made it so easy to buy from another state and I love my new car!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY