Thursday, December 24, 2009

He insisted I do another list because I left so many out (remember, I didn't consult with him prior to making the list!) Lol...

MORE SWOONS:

MaureenO_Hara
Some guys like tits and ass, others like jaw and cheekbones!

Virginia_Rappe
He does like Miss Rappe a whole lot, which is odd because she's from "1812" (my husband's word for anything before the 1930s.) But he likes her "fat girl face." Yup, my hubby is a "face" man all the way!

natMOORHEAD
He likes Natalie Moorhead's "horseface."

kitty
KKH has the horsey thing going on, too.

Katharine1
I know you aren't going to believe it, but I married a man who thinks Clara Bow and Priscilla Lane are mingers, but thinks THIS looks good! I know, I know. I give him hell for it a lot. ;)

gertrude
Gertrude Micheal kinda has a long/fat face. He's nuts for her!! Here she is singing about "Sweet Marijuana" in 1934.


11673274
And I recently turned him on to Helen Vinson because I think she resembles Gertrude quite a bit.

frances
Frances Dee. More horsey!! Lol. Just to refresh your memories, "horseface" is a GOOD thing in my husband's vocabulary because he likes a lot of FACE on a woman.

faye_dunaway_gallery_31
Haha!!

petty4709-big
I'm almost certain he likes Petty girls more than real ones...

colleen
It's the bobbed hairdo!

toby-wing-
Who doesn't love a blonde, cute chorus girl? I'm surprised at Toby Wing, though, because she's awfully "cute" and he's more into "handsome" women.

annmiller
I never got the Ann Miller thing, either, but he's been mad for her for as long as I've known him!

novak
He actually prefers her when she is fat.

ann
Oh he is MAD for Ann Dvorak! MAD, I tell ya! She's probably right up there with Jane Russell, Jean Auther, and young Bette Davis!

And now here are more FUGGS:

viv
Something we see eye-to-eye on -- he hates everything about her. He is not attracted to "delicate little flowers."

LaurenBacall
Plain and simple: "She's a mess."

Jayne_Mansfield

wong-anna
He can't stand Anna Mae!!! She's really high on his FUGG list.

BrigitteBardot1
Don't even get him started on how much he DESPISES Ms. Bardot! She's probably #2 on his "ULTIMATE FUGG" list. lol.

alice-white
Says Alice White needs a "crab boot" to the face ("Crab boots" are what we call Ballet boots -- haha!)

But Joe's ULTIMATE #1 FUGG is.....

maewest
He *HATES* Mae West with a seething passion. HATES. LOATHES. DESPISES. But he knows he likes Sextette. His get-out clause -- because it's funny. Whatev! SEXTETTE IS THE GREATEST MAE WEST MOVIE EVER MADE.

MAE

sex04
Personally, I'm partial to horny old bag Mae West, but that's just me. I only wish I could be so awesome when I get old!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY