Thursday, December 24, 2009

Swoons and Fuggs

I didn't consult with him when I made this list -- I'm just going by who he comments on most.

THE SWOONS:

jane-russell-1-361x500
Alright. My hubby's (Joe) number one swoon in Jane Russell. He loves her "big body" that you could "wrestle" with and her "geometric" facial features. Joe's got a thing for amazons.

bette_davis_b_2
Joe gets really aggitated if I show him a photo of the very young Bette Davis. He will cuss the photo out saying that Bette has to "pay." Lol.

U442483INP
According to Joe, Mary Pickford is sweet and innocent on the outside, but a "dirty whore" behind closed doors. Or maybe just his fantasies...

louise-brooks
A mutal admiration for Louise Brooks is how we met!!

LolaLane314
His favourite Lane sister is Lola. He likes her "big" jaw and face.

joan-crawford
Don't EVEN get him started on Joan Crawford! Not only does he swoon the shit out of her, but if you show him a photo of her from "Rain" he will also cuss the picture out and tell Joanie she has to "pay."

jennette-macdonald
He says Jeanette MacDonald has a good "horseface" (that's a compliment in my husband's vocabulary -- he tends to like women with long, stong-looking faces.)

Irene-Dunne
He *really* likes this photo of Irene Dunne. He likes it when gals put their pinkines in their mouths. Lol.

gracie-allen
He's ALWAYS pointing to Gracie Allen and telling me she "looks good." Must be the "horseface." He also likes her voice a lot.

arthur
Joe is *MAD* for Jean Arthur! MAD!! I had to question him on whether or not she took Jane Russell's place as his #1 swoon because he swoons her so much!!

mary-astor
I don't get it, either :/

ann-sheridan
I'm not sure why he likes Ann Sheridan so much, but he's ALWAYS swooning her!

anita-page
Another gal that he says is "big" and he likes her "hooded eyes."

norma-jean
We've got the Norma Jean pinup thing going on in our apartment!

Betty_Amann_300
Betty Amann. We've never seen any of her films, but she's so gorgeous. Joe likes her clumpy mascara a *lot.*

busby-girls
It's a joy to watch a Busby Berkeley movie because Joe will go crazy picking out all the hot chorus girls. He is a fan.

mildred-dixon
And our favourite Busby gal would have to be Mildred Dixon.

Bettiepage
And finally, what "vintage" man isn't into this broad?? Gotta admit I like her too -- I won't let her plethora of mediocre wannabes spoil the REAL THING!

And now, these are the broads that my husband thinks are FUGG:

theda-bara
He physically cringes whenever he sees her photo.

marlene3
Like me, he also thinks Marlene is a huge phony and not attractive or sexy in the slightest.

marilyn-monroe-158
He hates "Marilyn Monroe" and really couldn't stand her in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. He hates the whole "helpless" thing. He does, however, love Norma Jean and he loves 60s "fat" Marilyn.

loretta-young
Says she looks like an alien. Lol.

JS8772
It has come to my attention that Ginger is LOVED by women, but men think she's FUGG. I dunno. I think she's hot.

clara-bow
Joe can't stand Clara Bow (and I married this man!!!) He says she has a "fat head." Lol. She'll always be my fave flapper.

betty-grable
He'll tell you there's "nothing attractive" about Betty Grable and he also shares my opinion that she usually has bad, unflattering hair.

alice-faye
Yea, he's not much for Alice Faye. He'll just tell me how "ugly" she is whenever we see her. He also thinks she looks like a pug.

lane
Joe says that Lola and Rosemary are invited to his bed, but Priscilla has to stay home. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY