Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut don't have time for CooL job

Kangana Ranaut is one lucky girl. While most Bollywood Cool are spending millions to get the prefect pout by going under the knife, all Ranaut has to do is eat a certain type of prawn. Rubbishing the rumours about her lip surgery she told a leading daily, "Every time I eats it, my lips swell up to an eminently pout-worthy size."

And while all this happens her stunning face remains as radiant as ever. Try and probe her bit further and she says angrily, "Yeah, you will hear that I’ve got my lips, my b**bs, my a**, all plumped up. But all those people who say that, don’t realise what it is to get such a drastic thing done, especially when you are that young, and don’t even have the time for it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY